Saturday, September 18, 2010

Halloween Prank

Back in college I liked to scare trick-or-treaters. My trick was to create a sense of security by creating a "Scarecrow". How to approach neighbors, it is likely that there is a man in costume, waiting to hop to. We are creating a false sense of security by falling scarecrows knife and take him. Then go to the door for their desserts. When they return, holding the knife again. Just before you put it all together ... He proposed! My brotherDan, cousin and friend of Dave Paul won the role over the years. Man in suit wearing a walkie-talkie headset and I sent him behind the camera, so that the camera and he can my voice, but the trick-or-treaters can not hear. But you can hear me screaming into the microphone when connected to an amplifier hidden just below the Scarecrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment